Hello DCS Family –
Want more grilled salsa? Read on – we need your help!
The DCS Indiegogo campaign is LIVE and runs through July 22nd. Our goal is to raise $50,000 … and keep your mouths happy with our special grilled taste! Hitting this gets us:
A custom made stainless steel grill … the DCS 5000, designed just for us.
First official release of Dom’s Chop Salsa – bam!
What we need to make it all work – from labels to advertising to getting Dom some voice lessons (he sings to the tomatoes) … we’re gonna do it right.
How we need you:
1. Share our campaign. If you’re reading this on Facebook, click that button and get the word out to your friends. Tweet, Instagram, email Gammy in Ohio – whatever you can do to help us spread the word!
2. Donate if you can. We’ve got some fun giveaways and are all about getting DCS in the hands of those who love it.
More details can be found on the IndieGoGo campaign page here.
The support we’ve had from family, friends & the community is what has taken DCS this far. Your belief in us and what we know is a truly different product is what pushes us to go even further.
Dom & Susie
IndieGoGo Campaign for Dom’s Chop Salsa starts June 15th!
Please help us bring this adventure to life!!
Lots of exciting stuff happening in the World of Dom’s Chop Salsa. We are ramping for the IndieGoGo DCS Crowd Fund go live date of June 15th! We will need everyone’s help on this, and hope that ya’ll will help share this across all your social channels to everyone you know. We need to hit our goal of 50k to make this happen, and greatly appreciate any and all help you can give to get DCS off the ground! We will have all the crowd fund info to share a little later next week, and appreciate everyone’s patience while we work through the details!
Dom & Susie
DCS project update on where we are at! (Somewhat shortened version – I can be verbose.)
– The grill will cost around 24k to fabricate. This is a bit over the original cost we estimated, but as the surrounding shell and the conveyor belt system needs to be manufacturing approved stainless steel all around, the cost of this is a bit higher.
– We are working with our builder to determine if there are areas to cut cost without sacrificing quality
IndieGoGo Crowd Fund me:
– Completed about 75% to include story, perks, and team involved.
– Reaching out to various DCS family members to provide feedback on perks before June 15th launch. If you are interested please contact me via email or PM on FB.
– June 14th – Finalize recipes and manufacturing process for DCS Hot/Medium/Mild
– August 22nd – Nutrition Testing – Hot/Medium/Mild
– Met with Tim Bolner at Fiesta Spices, and he will have spice kit costs for us by Friday June 5th
– Site is live and host only our Blog update for now
– Content shots will be done in the next two weeks to propagate the rest of the sites features.
Business Plan :
– We finished our Distributor Pitch, and have HEB/Central market as our first possible vendor reviewing it this week.
– Overall Business plan for Angel investors is till being created and should have done by end of week
– We are meeting with both our Social media and Web article contacts this week to discuss the IndieGoGo Crowd fund reach options
If you know any purchasing agents at the below store please let us know. We need all the help we can get!
– Whole Foods
– World Market
– Trader Joes
We will work to provide an updates as often as possible, and again need everyone help with the IndieGoGo crowd fund campaign going live June 15th. If you have any questions, or want to help in any way, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 210-797-1579.
Dom & Susie